• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

GTCS 4 Sale

GTCS 4 Sale

1968 Ford Mustang California Special VIN# 8R01C150790 Project car that needs to be assembled/finished.New rblt 289 V8(Not Installed),C4 trans(Not inst),new suspension,brakes,shocks,interior,vinyl top.

Rebuilt 289 V8 aaprox.330HP-bored .30 over.302 crank/Pistons.Heads ported.Roller rockers.New brakes-rotors,calipers,drums,cylindars,bearings etc. New interior-Seats(front/back),carpet,dash,bezels,gaskets,headliner.New vinyl top.Turn signal hood.Missing rear tailight assy,grille,glove box and misc other parts.Windows have not been installed.Lots ans lots of old parts.Everything that I have for the car will go with it.Meadowlark Yellow w/Black hood stripes.Way too much to list.Car has been in family for 17+ years. Car is in the California Special Registry. Asking $5000.00

rvrtrash

Where are you located and do you have any pictures to post?
Steve

OP
OP
G

GTCS 4 Sale

I am in Westminster, Ca. I currently do not have any pics to post. I will hopefully have some by Thursday afternoon.