• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

marchal lights

I HAVE FOUND A SET OF 653 MARCHAL LIGHTS, THE GUY SAYS THEY ARE EARLIER VERSIONS OF THE 656 LIGHT.
THESE (653) WOULDN'T BE CORRECT FOR A GT/CS WOULD THEY?
THANKS FOR THE HELP
I STILL NEED A SET OF MARCHALS
JBART

68sunlitgold

JBart,
the 653 looks just like the 656's, the differences are:
-The print on the lense is slightly different (you would not be able to tell unless you got within 3 inches of the lenses),
-There is 653 stamped on the top of the chrome housing (again you can hardly see this unless you get within 6 inches),
-The last thing is the type of bulb it uses and the wiring (both internal and unable to see). The two lights from about 2 feet away when on your car would be impossible to tell the difference. I know this because I have a set of both lights. So if it is a good price for the 653's I would go for it because only the expert would know and of course you. ;D
Doug

OP
OP
G

Re:marchal lights i need a lensor two lens

[quote author=JBART link=board=1;threadid=136;start=0#524 date=1039565929]
I HAVE FOUND A SET OF 653 MARCHAL LIGHTS, THE GUY SAYS THEY ARE EARLIER VERSIONS OF THE 656 LIGHT.
THESE (653) WOULDN'T BE CORRECT FOR A GT/CS WOULD THEY?
THANKS FOR THE HELP
I STILL NEED A SET OF MARCHALS
JBART
[/quote]

68sunlitgold

JBart,
I believe I emailed you with the email address for someone who should have some...did you get it?
Doug