• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Ford Employee Discount

Talan423

if any of you guys (or girls) are ever interested in using my ford employee discount for the purchase of a new ford product, just e-mail me. i can't give you the A-plan (immediate family only) but i can get you the X-plan which is for friends and neighbors. it's still a nice chunk of change off the price. your salesman can look up the x-plan price for the vehicle you are looking at. i get 6 per year and ford just gave us some extras to use to help generate more sales. E-mail me if you are in need of one. Talan423@aol.com

tom

quicknick

Thanks for the offer Tom. We are "A" plan ourselves. My Dad and sister work at EEE.
I just took the wife out to the dealer today to order her new Freestar. It's not as cool as the CS, but will do fine for her. Nicholas

OP
OP
T

Talan423

nicholas- i just bought a new explorer for myself. i saw they are offering quite the rebate on the freestar. my relatives just bought one and they love it.

later
tom