• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Can Any1 Help with GT/CS Dimensions (size)

GT_CS

Hi guys/gals,

Does anyone have a Ford Mustang GT/CS manual that states the dimensions of the GT/CS? i.e. Length/width of the vehicle? ???

Thanks

bbeatty

A GT/CS wouldn't be any different than a regular coupe.

So, according to my book, the car should have a height of 51.8", a width of 70.9" and overall length of 183.6 inches. And, while I have the book open, the wheelbase is 108" and the weight of a 68 varies from 2,980 to 3,910 lbs.

rjw

Wouldn't the side scoops increase the width by a little over the standard coupe?
Richard

bbeatty

[quote author=rjw link=board=1;threadid=1420;start=0#msg8272 date=1109004349]
Wouldn't the side scoops increase the width by a little over the standard coupe?
Richard
[/quote]

Well, that's a good point. My car is in storage right now so I can't go look but it probably does. I don't know how much wider the car would be at the scoops as opposed to the fender flares. My guess is not much.

nfrntau

RJW
we posted the same response within 20 secs.
Great minds think alike...... or something like that! lol