• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Bob Teets 428 HCS in Musclecar Enthusiast

390cs68rcode

Anyone else read the article about Bob's car? Nice pictures and a little history about the purchase.

Bob:
love your car. When was the article written/pictures shot?

hicountrybob

JB STEVEN, thank you for the compliment on our car. These pictures were taken last summer(2004) on the docks in Seattle one evening after the Northwest Mustang Roundup in Bellevue, Washington. At the show, I was approached by Eric Engish, (also known as Paul Lee, a contributor to many Mustang and muscle car magazines, and also a '68 CJ coupe owner), and I was asked for a photo shoot. I found from Eric that, (according to Kevin Marti) 221 coupes were CJ's and that among them 3 were Cal Spec. and ofcourse 9 were HCS. I was tickled to be chosen not only by Eric but ok'ed by a publisher for a featured article in their publication. On the other hand, earlier I was disappointed that I had chosen Seattle over the Utah show last July(same weekend) when I noticed that some you site guys were going to Utah and it would have been so much fun meeting and mixing with you fellows at a MCA national meet. See you in Utah this summer???? Haven't seen a date yet. Bob Teets

19HCS68

Congratulations Bob!!! Hope someone will approach me someday for a photo shoot of our car to put in a magazine. That would definately pump me up! 8)

Gary