View Full Version : door mirrors

severin
02/21/2005, 01:13 PM
Hi
I really need to know the hole size for the door mirrors and the correct place to drill it, can anyone help?

Thanks everyone

nfrntau
02/22/2005, 05:20 AM
OK here you go.
Measured from the point with the arrow.
1st hole is 3.5mm 29.1cm from point
2nd hole is 20mm 32.3cm from point
3rd hole is 3.5 mm 44 cm from point

I did it in metric cuz I figure our standard measuring system here in the U.S. might be a tad too difficult for a Brit. lol

severin
02/22/2005, 01:45 PM
Thanks for that. I even forgive you for the metric jibe!
- Glenn

bbeatty
02/22/2005, 03:54 PM
I did it in metric cuz I figure our standard measuring system here in the U.S. might be a tad too difficult for a Brit. lol

Hey that's great! ???

But now those measurements are completely worthless to me! ;) :P ;D

nfrntau
02/23/2005, 10:02 AM
If you seriously need them in standard, just drop me a note.

Mosesatm
02/23/2005, 10:24 AM
1" = 2.54cm

GT_CS
03/05/2005, 03:50 PM
Severin,

Do you own a GT/CS in the UK? If so, would be interested to know more about it!

Thanks

severin
03/06/2005, 04:53 AM
Severin,

Do you own a GT/CS in the UK? If so, would be interested to know more about it!

Thanks

Hi
Yes I own a GT/CS in the UK. It is at the body shop at present, we have just layed on a coat of primer and I am going to see it in a few minutes and take a few pictures before it goes for spraying. We have had to do quite a bit of body work, the whole front passenger side from the screen fwds is new metal. It had a crash sometime in its history and I was the lucky person to be able to fix it. The car is now square to withing an eighth of an inch...which is prolly better than when it came out of the factory! I am having it sprayed back to its original lime gold colour, not to everyones liking but...its gonna look great!

Are you in the UK?

Regards

Severin

GT_CS
03/06/2005, 03:56 PM
Great stuff, yes i am in the UK more towards berkshire than london, we got our GT/cs exactly 6 days ago, if you go the topic 'finally after 25 years......' you'll see the pics and details of it, good to know a fellow U.K. person in this registry! do you know of any other U.K. members?

thanks