• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Finally saw the '05

68sunlitgold

OK........ I know most of you have seen them, driven them and some may even own one, but today I finally got to see my first '05 Mustang. The military car sales here in Korea had a silver GT. They let me sit in it and start her up, boy did that sound incredible! I think I sat there for 15 minutes just thinking about cruising down the road. I can't wait to get back to my cars. I was suprised that the price was very reasonable, but of course I was swarmed by the sales guys asking me if I wanted one, but I told them I will wait for the "California Special" to come out, boy did that start alot of questions and I was more than happy to answer them.

Doug

GT_CS

cool!

Thanks for sharing doug, and i must say whoever doesn't know what a california special is...they're missing out!!!!! Being 20 years old, i'm glad i was acquainted with our first GT/CS on Monday after 25 years!

Fas

P

PNewitt

I got to sit in one at the San Jose New Car show in January.

What is wierd, is that the ergonomics feels almost just my '68! The only thing is that the headroom is a tad short (I'm 6'3").

But it's like 1968 all over again!

(don't let that get out...)

Paul N.