• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Help with the 06 GT/CS

PB gtcs

Folks,

Paul is manning the car at World of Wheels this weekend. We have been asked a gagillion times about the GT/CS, what it is all about and what it means. Can someone please show me the place where Ford actually talks about making an new GT/CS?? By the way, our first show and we already got scr#@$d on the classification. Does our car look like a restored car to you all?? Ours did not make the grade. Got into the modified division. So, we compete with Elenor. Will approach the judges again tomorrow. Funny, we have been around this site for awhile, but did not take seriously that folks did not know the cars.

Please let us know about where we can get info on the 06's or possibility of same.

Brian, for Paul who is tuckered out after all the explaining at the show today.

P

PNewitt

Well...you see....

Not to take the wind out of your sails, but there is NO site about the '06 CS. Ford just put out a trademark listing, and I've been talkingto a Ford marketing guy with ideas, so it's waaayy too early to know anything--yet.

As soon as I hear something (or if someone else finds something on the 'net) then it will be brought to these boards.

Sorry if I mislead you.

Modified? What are they thinking? I hate when that happens

Paul. :mad:

OP
OP
P

PB gtcs

Paul,

Thanks for the note. We will "visit" with the judges today. I understand about the info on the 06. No mislead. Just thought that perhaps something had been written in the last couple of days while Paul and me were under the car.

Well, its off the World of Wheels.

Brian

case12

On Themustangsource.com, here is someone's personal idea of what a 06 GT/CS would look like. I could go for one! Casey

Attachments

• 2005_convertible_california_special.jpg
    2005_convertible_california_special.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 15

mmarsalone

I would think that if Pauls' books don't help, surely a Marti report should. It could be shown that the GT CS was merey an option to be added just as power steering or air conditioning.

Mike