• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

NOS Parts

Mosesatm

Jason, I hope you made it back from John's without too much damage to your bank account. (John's is a local Mustang parts supplier in Houston) It must be nice to be old enough to have all that time and money to spend on cars while the rest of us slave away at work ;)!!!

Anyway, have you ever checked out www.fomoco.com for NOS parts?

Has anyone purchased anything from this website?

390cs68rcode

John and the guys seem to like when I come in (2-3 times a week). There can be a large crowd there but they always grab my order form an bring my stuff out quickly. I guess I have been adding to John's retirement fund so he likes me. ;)

I have used fomoco.com for a few nos items but have found http://www.allclassicmustang.com/index.html to be the best for finding stuff. fomoco.com has some stuff but not what I have been looking for and his website is hard to use.

Off to John's in the morning for some AC parts for the CS. Gonna install a new sender unit for gas tank, AC dryer, shocks and maybe a few other goodies. Gotta have my AC. after getting the shocks installed I will be putting some modern tires on it since I will be driving it a bit. Gonna keep the 1970 tires for shows.

You gonna be at Sam's on Saturday?

390cs68rcode

[quote author=Mosesatm link=board=1;threadid=1474;start=0#msg8664 date=1111120038]
Supposed to rain Saturday night.
[/quote]

only 30% late showers. My fingers are crossed.