View Full Version : California Corral

Andrew
03/24/2005, 05:41 PM
While looking through some old magazines of mine(boy those Shelby prices used to be reasonable), I came across two issues of California Corral from 1992 and 1993 from the GT/CS Owner's Club that Paul had set up back then, any idea how many issues were published?

Andrew
03/24/2005, 05:45 PM
While looking through some old magazines of mine(boy those Shelby prices used to be reasonable), I came across two issues of California Corral from 1992 and 1993 from the GT/CS Owner's Club that Paul had set up back then, any idea how many issues were published?

PNewitt
03/24/2005, 11:20 PM
Oh, gosh!! Those things!

I tried to do a newslatter--but I didn't have the time to do it--and mail them all out, etc. Sooo....they all became part of the '96 Registry book.

I guess I've created another collectible...and sorry, I have no copies left (but, ya know, there's always ebay...!!)

Paul N.

Andrew
03/25/2005, 09:41 AM
Well, I am going to keep my two copies off Ebay. I realize now how much work it must have been back in the 80's and early 90's to try and get this GT/CS recognized when the internet did not exist and everything went through the mail. As it has been said hundreds and hundreds of times on this site, thanks for getting it all started. I also found my unused window decal, about time I put it on.

Andrew
08/04/2005, 06:05 PM
Paul,

Are thse newsletters getting a spot in the new book?