• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Wiring Diagram Link (64-73)

68MustangHCS

OP
OP
68MustangHCS

68MustangHCS

Does anyone know if the Fastback wiring is the same as the coupe wiring on a 68?

If not what differences?

The difference I can think of is the interior lights in the back.

68sunlitgold

68MustangHCS,
It is mainly the same, the main wiring harness is the same but there are additions like the rear courtesy lights. You can follow the wiring diagram for trouble-shooting with no problems.

Doug

OP
OP
68MustangHCS

68MustangHCS

Thanks,
I was planning on bidding for a 68 fastback harness but I got side tracked and forgot about it. It sold for $150.
I need to replace my harness under my dash. I was wondering why my interior lights didn't work when I got the car. It was something the previous owner over looked. :mad: But once I got under the dash, I saw the wiring behind the glove box was fused (melted) together and one of the fuses was pulled out. So I'm going to have to strip that harness out and replace it with hopefully a good used, un-chopped harness.

Anyone have a spare harness they want to help me out with?

Steve :-[