• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1st Trophy

joedls

I took my car to a small local car show on Monday night. This is the 4th car show I have ever attended, and only the second I have shown my car in. The first one I took my car to didn't even have any awards. But this one did and my car won Best Ford out of about a dozen Fords.

This could be alot of fun ;D

hookedtrout

[quote author=joedls link=board=1;threadid=1629;start=0#msg9889 date=1114654517]
I took my car to a small local car show on Monday night. This is the 4th car show I have ever attended, and only the second I have shown my car in. The first one I took my car to didn't even have any awards. But this one did and my car won Best Ford out of about a dozen Fords.

This could be alot of fun ;D
[/quote]

Big thumbs up!!!

Hook

Mustanger

Way to go!! Before you know it, you might get the "show-bug" and start bringing more trophies home. ;)

OP
OP
joedls

joedls

Thanks, everyone. I've relly enjoyed my car since I got it. If you are interested, it's in the Gallery ,on the first page, under my name: Joe DeLosSantos.

Mosesatm

That is a beautiful car Joe. The white and black gives the car a bit of a badass attitude. I think that is the only color combination that brings out that "don't mess with me" demeanor.

OP
OP
joedls

joedls

[quote author=Mosesatm link=board=1;threadid=1629;start=0#msg9936 date=1114743785]
That is a beautiful car Joe. The white and black gives the car a bit of a badass attitude. I think that is the only color combination that brings out that "don't mess with me" demeanor.
[/quote]

Thanks. I like it, too. I have never really been a big fan of white cars until I saw this one. I'm sure the black stripe makes a big difference as well.