• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Want your GT/CS in the paper?

P

PNewitt

This is one of these "who can do it first" things...

I just saw this in the local paper. "Motor Matters" in a nationally syndicated newspaper column about classic cars. Vern Parker is the author.

Now...one of you should send information about your GT/CS (or HCS) to him, with a "great" photo. If you need more information, just "google" his Vern and Motor Matters". You'll get a lot of sites with other cars' stories and photos.

Here is his printed contact info:

For your car to become the subject of the Classic Classics column, send a photo (frontal 3/4 view) plus brief details and phone number to: Vern Parker, 2221 Abbotsford Drive, Vienna, VA 22181. Only photos of good quality will be considered.

--Good Luck, and mention the GT/CS Registry (Paul M. Newitt, P.O. Box 2245, Davis, CA 95617), too.

go for it!
Paul N. 8)

PFSlim

Paul

Yesterday, I sent a CD with all of our pics to the following address:

Paul M Newitt
GT/CS Registry
P.O. Box 2013
El Macero, CA 95618

Will that get to you??

Paul

OP
OP
P

PNewitt

Nope--Sorry, that address is no good.

They actually tore down that post office about two years ago. it was in an upscale part of town, and the (wealthy) people there didn't want to pay the "franchise" cost to have a P.O. there...

<sigh>

Paul. :(

OP
OP
P

PNewitt

It should come back--but it might take a while. At least that has been my experience with the P.O.

Sorry...

Paul.