• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Show picture

rjw

Well our show starts tomorrow and I snapped a few photos tonight after we finished setting up the display. Take a look at my work in progress!

Attachments

• Picture_030b.jpg
    Picture_030b.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 15
OP
OP
rjw

rjw

Picture really distorted on me reducing it to 100kb; trust me, the stripes do not look like that!

68sunlitgold

rjw,
It seems I will be up there in Birmingham on Saturday vise Sunday, hope to see you there.
Doug

PS The car looks great!

StraightSix

[quote author=rjw link=board=1;threadid=196;start=0#884 date=1044589729]
Picture really distorted on me reducing it to 100kb; trust me, the stripes do not look like that!
[/quote]

I dunno, I kinda like them all wavy like that. It's like, mimicing the waves of California's coast, man. ;)

Seriously, your car looks great!

-Winston

OP
OP
rjw

rjw

It is not in the gallery at present but I hope to submit some pictures next week to change that. Doug, glad to hear you can make the show; looking forward to meeting you.

StraightSix

I'm feeling the pressure of submitting pics of my car, too... backyard LeMans stripes and all ::)

I've been addicted to the following pages over the past two days:

www.carsinbarns.com

It's a real kick in the pants to see those cars when your car's sitting in your garage the same way, sidelined by something as simple as a brake adjustment :-[ A lot of them were parked for simple things too, but are now just rotting away. Mine is protected, though, and will be present and accounted for at the MCA Show in May!

-Winston

I really like your car!! I own its twin. Check out page three of the gallery. Russ Furstnow

OP
OP
rjw

rjw

Russ,
I checked your car out on the gallery. Very nice! I just love your color combination on that car...

Many thanks for the compliments. Somehow the hours (and $) spent on the car seem to be worth it when compliments come your way.

68sunlitgold

jrw,
sorry I did not make it up there yesterday....will be there today around 1:00!
Doug

68sunlitgold

Just got back from the car show in Birmingham, and I can truly say that jrw's car is very nice looking!! :eek:
He has done a great job in promoting the image of the CS and his car was a big draw at the show. I plan to see it again at their annual car show in April.
Doug