• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

More Exposure for the GT/CS

68gt390

Just thought I'd share this info with folks here on the CS board. About 6 months ago I submitted photo's of my CS to a restoration parts house. Was checking their site today and low and behold what should pop up - My CS as Mustang Of The Month. If you haven't done this sort of thing before it's a great way to get exposure for our cars and let folks world wide see them and learn about them. Since this posting I have received numerous emails about the car asking all kinds of questions. And I gladly refered them to our site. Check it out - Kinda neat how they do it.

http://www.cjponyparts.com/Mustangs.asp

Don ;D

390cs68rcode

very cool. As a matter of fact my 68 regular coupe was photoed for the cover of John's Mustang catalog (I tried VERY hard to get the CS photoed). Should be out at the end of the month. Sorry about the hijack.