• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Carroll Shelby Show

case12

The show yesterday was awesome! Probably 100 Shelby mustangs. 100 AC Cobras. Dozens of GLHS and Chargers. A few Tigers and Panteras. Unfortunately I could not take my GT/CS due to its #3 cylinder having problems, but there was one nice one there (only 1!).

BUT, I was able to drive along with my buddies and get the goodie bag with an authentic (not printed) signed dash plaque from Carroll Shelby. Unfortunately Carroll could not make it due to health. Here is a pic of the dash plaque, and a couple other pictures to follow. I am sending Jon pictures to post on the Gallery early next week - If you love Shelby's you will have to check them all out! Casey

Attachments

• Shelby_Signed_Plaque.jpg
    Shelby_Signed_Plaque.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 16
OP
OP
case12

case12

Here is the only GT/CS at the show. Nice Car - Sunlit Gold! Has been in a magazine or two and the owner showed me his Marti report. California DSO, made in March. Casey

Attachments

• Carroll_Shelby_Show_1.jpg
    Carroll_Shelby_Show_1.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 14
OP
OP
case12

case12

My friend, Gus, who caravan'd with us to the show, with his 68 GT350.

I hate to park my cars next to his at shows - how can I compete? Casey ;)

Attachments

• Carroll_Shelby_Show_3.jpg
    Carroll_Shelby_Show_3.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 16