• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Fog Light Covers on E-Bay

case12

These will fit. But, they are later period. The correct period covers have a round "eye" and the Lucas trademark is in white lettering surrounding by two rectangular white edged boxes. Search for Lucas covers and you will see some on my GT/CS.

Note - GT/CS's did not come with covers. So, all you are really looking for is covers to protect the lenses when driving. I chose to go with period correct covers.

Casey

68gt390

LAB-202 was the old style with round plastic eye and LAB-203 was the new style with square plastic eye. Either cover can be used and is considered correct. Most of the local Ford dealers didn't include the covers with the cars. I have heard that some dealers just rapped them together with rubber bands and put them in the glove box.

Don 8)