• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

check this gas powered scale model CS!

390cs68rcode

I am probably gonna get one of these for the entryway of my house. They are about 6 feet long and gas powered.

68mustang.jpg

link to website

http://www.powercarcompany.com/68_california_special.htm

OP
OP
390cs68rcode

390cs68rcode

[quote author=hookedtrout link=board=1;threadid=1778;start=0#msg11400 date=1118207922]
How much, who's making them and.......does it come in blue? ;D

Hook
[/quote]

Will be talkig with the person who makes them today. They are not cheap.

case12

The detail is impressive (really). This person did their homework on the GT/CS. The only things missing are the fog lights and the front bumper guards would be chrome (not painted).

It has to be a convertible, or only my 4 year old would be able to drive it.

Paul, you may want to include a picture of this somewhere in your book. Casey ;D ;D

Casey

OP
OP
390cs68rcode

390cs68rcode

yep, the person who made it for them is the person I am talking to about making me one. The cost of one of these is about half of what a decent real one goes for. Got to talk myself into spending this chunk of change.

hookedtrout

[quote author=jbsteven link=board=1;threadid=1778;start=0#msg11414 date=1118258499]
yep, the person who made it for them is the person I am talking to about making me one. The cost of one of these is about half of what a decent real one goes for. Got to talk myself into spending this chunk of change.
[/quote]

It might be cheaper to build your own? Certainly a lot more fun. ::) Back to the buy it restored or restore it yourself dilema?

Hook