• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Can anyone top this job for exciting?

Mosesatm

Between GT/CS messages I'm writing technical specifications so we can find a national vendor for mausoleum casket lifts. Next week I start on the specs for burial vaults. :p Can't beat that!!!!

Any Jason wonders why I spend so much time on this site during the work day.

390cs68rcode

now THAT'S exciting.

almost as fun as 68gt390's job.
028.gif
028.gif
028.gif
028.gif
028.gif
028.gif
028.gif
028.gif

19HCS68

[quote author=jbsteven link=board=4;threadid=1830;start=0#msg11909 date=1119628842]
almost as fun as 68gt390's job.
028.gif
028.gif
028.gif
028.gif
028.gif
028.gif
028.gif
028.gif

[/quote]

And what does he do? I must have missed that post.

case12

Don said he works at Victoria's Secret Headquarters.

Arlie, I used to work at a funeral home (working my way through college), but the business was always dead. ::)

Casey

68gt390

[quote author=19HCS68
And what does he do? I must have missed that post.

I work for Victoria's Secret.

Hey Arlie; My flotation device's are much more fun. I might even have an edge on the matched pairs to. But, who knows it could be a toss up?

Don ;D

bish

Well I'm not one to brag, but I'm in college food serivce and right now I'm feeding up to 500 cheeerleaders breakfast, lunch and dinner :eek: ;D ::) :p

OP
OP
Mosesatm

Mosesatm

[quote author=bish link=board=4;threadid=1830;start=0#msg11957 date=1119707182]
Well I'm not one to brag, but I'm in college food serivce and right now I'm feeding up to 500 cheeerleaders breakfast, lunch and dinner :eek: ;D ::) :p
[/quote]

Plus some requests for late night study break snacks?

390cs68rcode

[quote author=bish link=board=4;threadid=1830;start=0#msg11957 date=1119707182]
[/quote]

In my best Beavis and Butthead voice............

hehhh heeehhh he said cheerleaders. Cheerleaders rock.

19HCS68

[quote author=68gt390 link=board=4;threadid=1830;start=0#msg11955 date=1119706600]

I work for Victoria's Secret.

Don ;D
[/quote]

I'll bet you work hard at your job! ;)

Gary

OP
OP
Mosesatm

Mosesatm

Ha, and you all (still can't do it) thought my job was exciting before, well hold on to your snake-skin boots because it just got better.

Added to my list of amazing job duties that most people would kill for is the responsibility of making sure we are in compliance with the new Federal cesspool abandonment requirements. For all you people from New York; did you know that Long Island is full of cesspools? And you make fun of New Jersey?????

For those of you not from NY a cesspool is like a septic tank except the bottom is usually open so the.....um.......stuff....goes straight out the bottom into the soil. The Feds banned all new cesspool construction April 5th and also dictated that any large capacity (serving more than 20 people) pools must be abandoned.

This should make a great topic to bring up when the passenger next to me on the airplane wants to chat. Ought to shut them right up.

Hmmmm, I think I just figured out why I don't get invited to very many cocktail parties.

Mustanglvr

Hey, my husband and I used to powerwash hogbarns for a living. Now thats nasty. You get soaking wet and covered with the stuff. If you happen to run the pressure wand over a rat and cut it in half then thats just one less rat. My husbands powerwasher was run by a diesel engine and was 4000 psi. You could run 6 wands at one time with it. I almost cut my foot off with it. Just rambling. :)Rhonda

case12

OK...I admit, Rhonda's story is hard to top. That is just way gross.. :p But, when I worked at the funeral home as a teenager I was able to get all the left over flowers that I needed out the dumpster in the back to take to my girlfriend on dates (and she never knew where they came from). I know this is not respectable now (to those deceased, or my past girlfriend), but as a teenager I just thought it was good reuse. Casey

OP
OP
Mosesatm

Mosesatm

As a broke teenager ya gotta do what ya gotta do. Besides your girlfriend was happy so you were happy. ;)

And Rhonda definitely wins on the worse job front. Her job was a lot crappier than mine.

Sarge

One of my colleagues here at work has been over in the sandbox for about a year and a half. He is a crew member on a transport plane. Some of the times, they haul mules into Afganistan for the special forces folks to chase Osama into the hills with.

Now, mules don't like flying that much, and they will kick the plane apart unless "heavily sedated"... To sedate a mule, one has to insert (by hand) a tranquilizer pill into the rectum about two feet inside the mule.

I know, talk about a shi##* job......... :-X