• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

05 mustang

hcsstang

I'm over at my sons shop and he is working on a 05 black mustang contervible . I though that he was going to put new mufflers on but no he's putting in a blower in the GT. It will have over 500 HP. He is also putting in a light bar. :eek: ???
The hard drive went out of my computor. So I'm using his computor. :-[

meadowsdk28

[quote author=jbsteven link=board=4;threadid=1882;start=0#msg12375 date=1121102443]
light bar as in a cop car?
[/quote]
I think he means light bar as in what looks like a roll-bar on the 69-70 Shelby's. The difference is this on has the 3rd brake light in the middle of it.

68gt390

[quote author=jbsteven link=board=4;threadid=1882;start=0#msg12375 date=1121102443]
[/quote]

Come on Jason - and your how old? I'm an ex-cop and I knew what it was. Some not only have the rear brake light but, also have lights that run up the side of the roll bar area. My friends convertible cobra has that set-up and it actually looks pretty nice. If it's an 05 and their putting a blower on it I guess they don't care about their vehicle warranty? :eek:

Don

390cs68rcode

[quote author=68gt390 link=board=4;threadid=1882;start=0#msg12378 date=1121105206]
[/quote]

Come on Jason - and your how old? I'm an ex-cop and I knew what it was. Some not only have the rear brake light but, also have lights that run up the side of the roll bar area. My friends convertible cobra has that set-up and it actually looks pretty nice. If it's an 05 and their putting a blower on it I guess they don't care about their vehicle warranty? :eek:

Don
[/quote]

I don't keep up with modern Mustangs. Now modern Mercedes that's a different story. 8)

68gt390

I don't keep up with modern Mustangs. Now modern Mercedes that's a different story. 8)

Jason;
OK, I'll give you that one. I hope to attend a show Saturday at Hooters after work. I'll see if I can get some of the girls to pose with the car. I'm sure they won't mind the photo opportunity and neither will I. ;D

Don 8)

OP
OP
H

hcsstang

;D Right on about the light bar. If I can figure out how to post a picture I will. The motor compartment is full.

390cs68rcode

[quote author=68gt390 link=board=4;threadid=1882;start=0#msg12399 date=1121129039]

Jason;
OK, I'll give you that one. I hope to attend a show Saturday at Hooters after work. I'll see if I can get some of the girls to pose with the car. I'm sure they won't mind the photo opportunity and neither will I. ;D

Don 8)
[/quote]

I have Hooters for lunch every Tuesday directly across the street from my office. They have a picture of me in front of my mercedes with a bunch of hooters girls on the wall.

Mosesatm

Sounds like someone may want to contact the Hooters corporate office and see if they want to be an official sponsor of California Specials.

68gt390

[quote author=Mosesatm link=board=4;threadid=1882;start=0#msg12431 date=1121214102]
Sounds like someone may want to contact the Hooters corporate office and see if they want to be an official sponsor of California Specials.
[/quote]

Arlie;
Sounds like a plan to me. Let's do this - you, me, and Jason just buy into the franchise and we won't have to worry about it?

Don ;D ;D ;D