• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Muscle Machines

Mustanger

Has anyone seen these cool cars:

http://www.musclemachines.com/index.asp

As far as Mustangs are concerned, I think they mainly do variations of a '66 Shelby Fastback, and maybe a Boss 302 ('69?).
Wouldn't it be real cool if they could be convinced to do another Mustang body style ... yeah, you guessed it, what if they were to do a '68 GT/CS??? And if they were to do it in a model kit form, maybe they could include decals to make it a CS or a HCS ;D.

Hmm ... maybe someone should have a little birdie talk into their ear ... ;)

hookedtrout

Not only have I seen them but I've collected them for quite a few years. I always have to buy 2, one for my son and one to put away. ;D

Hook

OP
OP
Mustanger

Mustanger

I went to the website and registered. Supposedly if there are any announcements or promotions they will email me.
But they also had a section to make any comments - to which I did ;D. I expressed to them how I thought it might be real cool if they would introduce a CS car (I didn't specify the scale), and I also mentioned how if they were to introduce it in a model-kit form, they could include different stripe colors and also a HCS option!!

We'll see what happens. Until then ... ::)