• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Memorabilia - GT/CS pins

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Someone was asking about these I think.

gtcs_pins2.jpg

68sunlitgold

Jon,
I did not realize they where that small, but I guess that they are average for pins. I think the ones on ebay went for over $40 each, not a bad investment. :D

Doug

OP
OP
admin

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Yes, they're really small. They're so small that I need a macro lens on my digital camera to get a better pic. The one above is blurry but it's the best I could get.

68sunlitgold

Jon,
If you want different pictures of them, I have the 2 from the ones that sold on ebay, here they are:

Doug

Attachments

• gt-cspin2.jpg
    gt-cspin2.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 102

68sunlitgold

Here's the second one.
Doug

Like I said above, with out the coin in the picture, it is hard to relate to the size.

Attachments

• gt-cspin.jpg
    gt-cspin.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 9
OP
OP
admin

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Wow! Those are 100 times better than mine. Guess I shouldn't quit my day job. ;)

Hmmmm....where's that order form for the macro lens...