• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Fabulous Fords Forever Show

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Anyone going to this show? Unfortunately I won't be there. I went last year and had an amazing time, but I have a conflict I just can't get out of this time.

What: One of the largest gatherings of Fords anywhere. 1800 Fords showed up last year! It's definitely not to be missed. Those entering their vehicles are allowed in starting at 7:00 AM with general admission gates opening at 10:00 AM.

Date: April 27, 2003

Web: http://www.fordcarclubs.org

gtcsjcode

I was planning to go, Just downloaded the entry form, I noticed that the entry form has different classes, Im thinking I should enter the class for ( 1967-1968 Mustang Coupe), but they have a classs for (Signature Mustangs ::)) for all-Years. Which one should I put? ::)

OP
OP
admin

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Better just pick one and get that sucker in quick. As of yesterday there were already 1200+ spots filled out of only 1600 available. :eek:

gtcsjcode

Well I sent off my registration form, Hopefully I get in, I made Reservation at the Ramada Inn at the Ford Rate of $99.00, versus $139.00, They said they still have rooms, but for Sat night and Sun night, Friday was Sold Out.

Anyone Else Going? Maybe us GTCS guys can hook up and maybe take a group GTCS photo!

Let me know.