• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Christmas Ornaments

Mustanglvr

I love the handbags on that site. That Mustang lamp and table would look great in my living room. I`ll have to drop a few hints to my husband. ;D Rhonda

68sunlitgold

Rhonda,
I don't know about the handbags....I would have to get my walet to match the color, and they would clash with my tennis shoes. ;D

Doug

Diesel Donna

Wow....I thought I would buy the handbag til I saw the $250.00 pricetag. Do you know how many car parts I can buy for that?? I had some old seat covers, too bad I gave them away..I would have made that purse myself.
~~~~Donna

Mustanglvr

That would have been a good idea, Donna. The prices on that stuff are pretty high. They look quality made though.