• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

2005 LAPD Mustang

Diesel Donna

I went to the L.A.P.D. Cops for Tots car show last Sunday and was pleased to see a black and white cruiser...convertible!! It was beautiful!

~~~~Donna

Mustanger

[quote author=Diesel Donna link=board=4;threadid=2338;start=0#msg16264 date=1131084620]
I went to the L.A.P.D. Cops for Tots car show last Sunday and was pleased to see a black and white cruiser...convertible!! It was beautiful!

~~~~Donna
[/quote]

That sounds cool 8). Didja get any pic's?? Good to see you back :).

OP
OP
Diesel Donna

Diesel Donna

Thanks for the welcome back Mustanger! No I didn't get any pictures...shame on me. I had my camera with me too.

CalPaul

what make/model is the convert.? A convertible cop car - ONLY in LA!

OP
OP
Diesel Donna

Diesel Donna

Paul, it was a 2005, I think it was a GT and was black and white with a black top. It was gorgeous! All the bells and whistles. Boy am I sorry I didn't get a picture of it. My friend took a cell phone picture of it but ...um... I was kinda standing in the way... :-[

rvrtrash

[quote author=Diesel Donna link=board=4;threadid=2338;start=0#msg16291 date=1131159344]
My friend took a cell phone picture of it but ...um... I was kinda standing in the way... :-[
[/quote]

You say that like it's a bad thing. ;) Post away!

Steve

68sunlitgold

Donna,
here is the pic so you don't have to go to the other site.

Doug

Attachments

• _DSC0089.jpeg
    _DSC0089.jpeg
    19.3 KB · Views: 28