• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

GT/CS For Sale

I am selling my wifes California Special 8R01J153784 Data Plate 65A W 2A 27C 5 W Marti Certified Power Steering, Power Disc Brakes, Factory Tint, Deluxe Belts. This car runs excellent and needs nothing mechanically. The interior is all original and in excellent condition with the exception of one seam on the drivers seat has come loose. The car has spent its entire life in Southern California and still retains the black and yellow plates. This car has minimal rust in the Mustang prone areas ( see photos) other than theseareas the car is rust free, the floors are perfect. Marti says the car originally came with a vinyl top so some of the car has been repainted however it retains alot of its original Meadowlark factory paint. The car does not need any panel replacement and has had no body work in the past. This car can be enjoyed as is, or minor body work and paint will make this a very nice GT/CS. The fog lamps are incorrect but car comes with a set of black back Lucas lamps. I put the original wheels on a prior Mustang but these are not hard to find. Price is $7000.00 Firm :'( We can be reached evenings and weekends at (760) 806-9807 or weekdays at (858) 583-0093[] I cannot seem to post the pictures by hitting the image icon or ftp link Could use some help with this also as I have a file full of photos. I can however e- mail them to interested parties. I have also registered as a member but this is not working either obviously. I must admit I am somewhat computer illiterate.
Thanks for your interest

OP
OP
G

Glad to hear I'm not the only one. I registered over a month ago (I think, no way to know) and was unable to post pictures with my ad.

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Guests can't post photos. Register as a member and then log in to attach photos to your posts. :)

If you have further questions please post in the "Test and Help" forum and I'll be happy to walk you through it.