• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Using Vintage Plates on Your Classic

68gt390

Casey;
Thanks for posting. That's a great site with a lot of usefull information for those who want to run model year plates. I'm fortunate that in Ohio it's pretty easy to get model year plates registered and on your car. I'm running model year plates on both my cars. The thing I like about the way Ohio does it is that you run your model year plate but, if anyone tries to run the plate it comes back blank. You have to have Historical Plates that are registered to your car and they must be carried inside the car at all times. Your registeration sheet show's in the comments block your model year plate #. I like that because I have heard of folks who would frequent car show's to get plate #'s and then run the plate to get an address and low and behold you come home and your car is gone. :mad:

Don