• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Admin Jr. #2 born this week!

admin

Staff member
Administrator
I only have a few seconds before I run back to the hospital, but I thought I would post some pics of Admin Jr. #2.

Our latest Ford fanatic, Ryan Patrick Hanna was born Monday morning at 7:04. He was a couple of weeks early, but you couldn't tell it from his stats; 7 lbs 12 oz and 21.5" long. He's obviously a car guy, because by coming a little early he's allowed me to make it to Barrett-Jackson. :wink:

This is our 2nd boy and it's been fun to watch the reaction of the older to his new baby brother. :grin:

rvrtrash

Congratulations Jon! I'll also share that my second grandson was born last night at 11:34PM.
Steve

Mustanglvr

Congratulations Jon! I did`nt even know you were expecting.

Congratulations to you too Steve!

68gt390

Congrats Jon. Looks like he has a healthy set of lungs to. That's always the best part is to watch the younger one's reaction to a new born. How much time difference between them?

Don

Perkchiro

Jon: May the joys of parenting abound! God Bless you and your family. Enjoy watching them grow........ time does pass too quickly.
Congrats and best wishes,
Steve Perkins

rvrtrash

Thanks everyone. Jon, I hope I didn't horn in on your announcement. I'm excited about being a Grandpa again but there is nothing in the world like the feeling of becoming a father. Once again, congratulations to you.
Steve

OP
OP
admin

admin

Staff member
Administrator
rvrtrash said:
Thanks everyone. Jon, I hope I didn't horn in on your announcement.
:grin: No problem. Given my parent's reaction being a grandparent is just about as exciting.

Thanks all for the congrats. Knock on wood, but he's slept for 3-4 hrs at a time for the last 3 nights!:eek:

Mustanger

Congratulations!!! I remember when my little guy (who can now say cool words like: "Mustang", "Ford", and "Rat Fink") was born a little over 2 years ago now ... time flies, in fact, God willing, we may be getting ready to have another little "Mustanger" sometime soon!

God bless you and your family!!

miller511

Congrats Jon and family!!! Enjoy them when they are small (and always). Time goes by very quickly.