• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968.5 Mustang 428 CJ "R" Code

390cs68rcode

I was offered this car at the same time I bought mine. The car is a little to "done" for my tastes. I want a little project and the wheels really made me think to car was hammered by the current owner. When I see those wheels I picture someone fairly young driving it and dogging on it.

Mosesatm

390cs68rcode said:
......I picture someone fairly young driving it and dogging on it.

Any who among us would that describe? BTW, Jason how is the restomod running these days?:grin:

390cs68rcode

Mosesatm said:
Any who among us would that describe? BTW, Jason how is the restomod running these days?:grin:

after blowing a head gasket and $5k later it should be back in my hands this week.

OP
OP
joedls

joedls

390cs68rcode said:
after blowing a head gasket and $5k later it should be back in my hands this week.

Last time I blew a head gasket it resulted in a supercharged 302 for my car.