• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Gay Cowboys and there Dads

gt bandit

Paul N , got me going with his romance with an Australian Soap star. So I thought i would let the Forum know a little something about Mr Broke-back Mountain.

Heath ledger is actually the son of Kim Ledger a Long Time petrol head from Perth .

Kim was actually more well known than his sibling in Perth up until a few years ago.

Mr Ledger was one of the First in WA to take a Mazda rotary engine and absolutely engineer it to perform miracles.

He was a Speed Car champion for many years as both racer and engineer , he has helped a Mazda 13b rotary powered car to break the 7 sec 1/4 mile mark at our National Titles.
He had a great engineering shop , that I :cool: think may have fallen off the radar due to constant prying by the Media.

His son is an alright actor , but the old man is a Legend in engines and speed.

Oh Mad Max also lives down the street - but thats another story.