• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 GT/CS for sale

classicsguy

I found a 1968 GT/CS for sale in Chicago. I believe it's overpriced but take a look. Website: www.chicagocarexchange.com.
It's a true GT/CS with 302ci engine, auto transm. and a/c not factory. Car is Gulfstream aqua. Price: $24.900.00

lwlw

This is where we got our Cal Spec from. Good people to deal with but this does seem extremely high for a 302 with after market A/C, Lucas Lights and Shelby wheels. We paid less for an X-code with Marchal lights and GT wheels.

CSter

Hello,

Been watchin ( trying to join the fun, but either the page is dumb or it's me, had tuff time gettin in) you guys for over year,

Yes we all have to much time on are hands, but it don't cost money and can't get grief from the girlfriend for being out drinkin beer with the boys.

Time to part, whats the go'in rate for a 390 4 sp.. pick in gallery.

Nice to finally say hello...Go Sens ..if you follow hockey at all.

Ottawa

P.S Sorry about the page crack it is me the page and group has always been great.

[quote author=classicsguy link=board=3;threadid=327;start=0#msg1678 date=1051412152]
I found a 1968 GT/CS for sale in Chicago. I believe it's overpriced but take a look. Website: www.chicagocarexchange.com.
It's a true GT/CS with 302ci engine, auto transm. and a/c not factory. Car is Gulfstream aqua. Price: $24.900.00

[/quote]

[quote author=classicsguy link=board=3;threadid=327;start=0#msg1678 date=1051412152]

[/quote] Thank you for mentioning our 1968 GT/CS that just arrived into our inventory a few weeks ago at the Chicago Car Exchange, Inc. I know that the car is a bit higher than what you may have seen for this model, but I assure you that the car is in impecable condition throughout. The paint is really something to admire. Please feel free to contact Mike at the Chicago Car Exchange, Inc and I would be happy to answer any questions as well as forward all avaliable pictures on the car. Also wanted to mention that this is a very well put together site and seems to be quite useful.

Regards,

Mike Kauss
Chicago Car Exchange, Inc.
CHICAGOCAREXCHANGE.COM
phone: 847-360-1961
fax: 847-360-1652

darb

If the car is in excellent condition as he stats, the NADA reports its about 22,000 for perfect running condition, flawless interior and exterior. To some collectors the aftermarket stuff is going to devalue the car - to others, it just makes it that much more special.

I wouldn't pay 25,000 grand for that car - it seems a bit steep, especially when you can find a really nice GT/CS for under 15,000.

-Brad