• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Antiques Roadshow 2007 Tour

Mustanglvr

The 2006 (oops sorry I wrote 2007 above for my title) tour of the Antiques Roadshow starts this summer in Tucson, Arizona-June 17th then onto Salt Lake City, Utah-June 24th, Mobile, Alabama-July 8th, Milwaukee, Wisconsin-July 29th, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania-August 5th and finally Honolulu, Hawaii-August 26th. You can apply online for free tickets between now and May 6th at http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/roadshow/series/highlights/2007/tickets/

I took my GT/CS to the show a few years ago in St. Paul, Mn. and they were very tempted to have it in a segment, but they had already planned on having a segment on antique boats that day. They said I was the first and only person to bring a car to the show. It would be great if someone could get their car on the show. It is a very rare and collectible item just like the other stuff they show on the Roadshow series.