• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Born 2 days after my CS -- 38 years later

gt bandit

Hi crew ,

My first child arrived just days After my car was made ----- pretty neat i thought.

Baby Elisha , arrived safe and sound on the 6th of April , My CS arrived on April the 4th.

cop the picture , this is her first Public Audience as well. :icon_ecst :icon_ecst

Attachments

• New Baby and Mustang 015.jpg
    New Baby and Mustang 015.jpg
    200.1 KB · Views: 24

rvrtrash

Congratulations from here as well. So does that mean the CS is like a birthday present for her?

Steve

Mustanglvr

Congratulations! She`s beautiful!
Has your CS arrived yet? Where is it now? Is it still MIA?

Diesel Donna

Best Wishes Shaun! She's a beauty!

There was a CS at Knott's that was Brittany Blue in color..daughter was named Brittany after the car.

Last edited:

Mustanger

Shaun,

You're one blessed father! You be the best dad you can be, and you'll have one blessed child to thank you!!!

OP
OP
gt bandit

gt bandit

thanks All for your kind thoughts and wishes.

by the way the car is still MIA ----- last message informed by the shipper said it was transshipping through CHIWAN - yeah i do not know where this is either.

but i got my eye on another CS here in OZ. will keep you posted. Their are only 3 confirmed CS in Oz and i hope to have 2 of them.

Mustanglvr

gt bandit said:
thanks All for your kind thoughts and wishes.

by the way the car is still MIA ----- last message informed by the shipper said it was transshipping through CHIWAN - yeah i do not know where this is either.

but i got my eye on another CS here in OZ. will keep you posted. Their are only 3 confirmed CS in Oz and i hope to have 2 of them.

Chiwan is a port in China as far as I know.