• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Parts Bedroom

Mosesatm

Does anyone have a bedroom that looks like this?

Let's see the worst my-wife-is-a-Saint-for-puttin-up-with-this storage room. Bedroom, kitchen, family room, formal living room (those are useless anyway), whatever you've got.

Last edited:

Perkchiro

Hey Arlie: My wife has been very patient with me as I'm sure yours has been with you. You can't put those restored or new parts just anywhere! At one point, I had parts in the Den, under the bed, in a spare bedroom as well as stacked in the garage. When she would ask me about moving them, I told her that they couldn't be moved since I had a mental accounting of where everything was located. When I hint about doing another car in the future, she just rolls her eyes at me. She's a jewel!

Steve

OP
OP
Mosesatm

Mosesatm

Perkchiro said:
Hey Arlie: My wife has been very patient with me as I'm sure yours has been with you. You can't put those restored or new parts just anywhere! At one point, I had parts in the Den, under the bed, in a spare bedroom as well as stacked in the garage. When she would ask me about moving them, I told her that they couldn't be moved since I had a mental accounting of where everything was located. When I hint about doing another car in the future, she just rolls her eyes at me. She's a jewel!

Steve
All they need to do is let us build our 2000sf shops.

Perkchiro

It just so happens that my wife and I are closing the deal on a 6 acre home site tomorrow. I've got a preliminary house plan that includes a 28 by 48 shop out back. Should be able to park 6 cars in there! If only my present home would sell!

Steve

390cs68rcode

Perkchiro said:
It just so happens that my wife and I are closing the deal on a 6 acre home site tomorrow. I've got a preliminary house plan that includes a 28 by 48 shop out back. Should be able to park 6 cars in there! If only my present home would sell!

Steve

6 cars will be tight

If I were you I would make that sucker as big as you possibly can cause when you get it finished you will wish it was bigger.