• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Restoring a GT/CS(Concours Parts)

I am currently starting to add the finishing touches on my GT/CS. The car is in good condition and runs fine. I hope one day I will have a show car. There are minor things I will have to do before I take it to any shows. I need new carpeting, shifter, a new GT/CS decal, etc. How do I know what products are correct for my car and where are good places to purchase concours parts????Any information would be glady appreciated.

Calspecialdreamer

Tony Branda is a good site for parts. Also Karmustang.com is a great site and the people are very helpful explaining ANYTHING you want to know. I bought some door and a/c parts for a 68 non-CS, and they told me exactly how to install them. They are slightly higher on some parts, but they know their stuff!
Mustangs Unlimited has same day shipping and they have interior items like carpet.