• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Limited 100

limited100

Hello ,
I have a 1967 Mustang Limited 100 does anyone have any information on , or has anyone heard of one ?? Thanks for your help, chuck

OP
OP
L

limited100

390cs68rcode said:
can you give us more info?

maybe what you have is a Lone Star Limited?

check here for more info
http://www.limited600mustang.com/specials.html
Hi,
Well it is a 1967 Ford Mustang that was origionally owned by the owner of a Ford Dealership in Appleton Wisconsin . I was told it was one of only 100 produced . On both rear window posts it has a raised chromed emblem the reads " Limited 100 " . It has a six cylinder with a automatic trans. councel mount shifter . in the hood are what I think are right and left blinker indicaters . It's gold colored . I have not been able to find any information on it as of yet . I tried to find the Ford dealer and get more info from them , but they no longer are in buisness . As I restore it I want to keep it all origonal , but need more info first . Thanks for any help you can give . Chuck

case12

There were quite a few dealer promotions then, as there are in recent days. Though the following link is for 68, it gives you a flavor of how many specials there were then:

http://www.geocities.com/mustangs68.geo/specials.html

Can you provide us the door plate information and the VIN? Also, another thought is to run a Marti report to see if it shows anything unusual.

Casey

admin

Staff member
Administrator
And some pics of that emblems would be great if you get a minute.