• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

June 2003 Mustang Monthly

Talan423

i just got my june mustang monthly in the mail today. was browsing through it and saw a picture of Bob Teets' HCS in the article about the Cobra Jet engine (looks great bob). there is also a layout on a 200ci-6cyl GT/CS. if you don't have a subsription, you should stop and pick this one up at the store.

tom

68sunlitgold

Bob is a popular member with Mustang Monthly. I picked up a copy of the Feb 86 MM and there is an article called "Rocky Mountain High" which takes about the HCS and has pictures of Bob's 289 Candyapple Red HCS. I nice 2 page aticle for any HCS owner.
Doug

Can't wait until I get my MM in the mail.

rjw

I have seen that particular 6 cyl GT/CS at the MCA Pensacola show (I think it was 2002.) The owner did a very thorough job and it looked great! Doug, this is one of the two GT/CS that we previously discussed. I made some video footage of this one which has been very valuable to me in the work that I have done on mine.
Richard