• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

*Some* cars, like girls just get better with age!

still looking for one

Imagine an original, immaculate, ultra low mileage, well kept Special, that you could get right now, it's looking for a good home...with me so far?
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
How about a girl who grew up during the Vietnam war, was sensitive to the veterans, Ivy league educated, threw off the housewife mentality early, fought and achieved her goal of becoming a famous emmy winning actress of screen, stage and TV, was drop dead beautiful, smart, funny, sexy, stylish,
and witty, yet a wholesome easygoing girl next door type......

fast forward a decade or more, she is FIFTY years old, never married, no kids, pets, career still going strong, still as breathtakingly beautiful and stylish, no money issues and SERIOUSLY COMMITED to a worthwhile charity, and she is not in a relationship and could be available and right now...:icon_ecst

I wouldn't have believed it either, but... a name filtered up from my unconsciousness, and without further ado, I present.....drum roll....

www.danadelaney.com

There IS a God. QED