• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Marti Report

darb

I ordered a report from this website, and have yet to receive it yet. It's been almost a week, and I only ordered the basic one.

Has anyone had this problem, does it come in my mail or e-mail?

I'm not sure what I should do to find my lost report.

admin

Staff member
Administrator
I'd give it a little more time. It takes a few days to get it done and then another couple days for the mail.

It will come via US mail. It's probably on it's way if it's been a week, but you can always contact Marti Auto directly at (623) 935-2558 or sales@martiauto.com

OP
OP
D

darb

Thank you very much! Someone had informed me it came via E-Mail and only took two days, I'll keep my eyes open in the mailbox though.

Thanks for letting me know, this puts me at ease.

I just ordered a Deluxe report about 4 weeks ago and it took about 1 and a half weeks to come in. I wouldn't really worry about it, it should be in your mailbox anytime.