• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

GT/CS Site Members finally Meet

68gt390

Just wanted to let everyone know that myself and my Girlfriend had the pleasure of meeting and talking with another Site Member, Diesel Donna this past Monday (Memorial Day) on her way to New York. Donna; It was a pleasure meeting you and talking about our cars. Hopefully next time we all meet we'll have a little more time to plan a complete get together. Hope your trip from the Columbus area to New York went well. Looking forward to meeting again. Thanks for sharing your pictures with us.

Julie & Don

njmop

Similar Situation:

At a cruise night last Wednesday, I met a local guy with a original condition GT/CS who is also a member here. I think it he said it was purchased from a member here a while back. Anyway, it was nice to compare his original with my GT/CS in progress. Now I have a good car to reference in person. Nice to see these cars are surfacing here in the Garden State and it's fun to talk history with other GT/CS owners...

njmop

BroadwayBlue

njmop said:
Similar Situation:

At a cruise night last Wednesday, I met a local guy with a original condition GT/CS who is also a member here. I think it he said it was purchased from a member here a while back. Anyway, it was nice to compare his original with my GT/CS in progress. Now I have a good car to reference in person. Nice to see these cars are surfacing here in the Garden State and it's fun to talk history with other GT/CS owners...

njmop

Where was the cruise?

Diesel Donna

YES! It was my pleasure to meet Julie and Don! I really enjoyed meeting you both and seeing your awesome cars. I had a great trip both directions, no flat tires or anything, the old Suburbanator took one quart of oil and that was the worst of it other than gas prices. Everything went smoothly and I had a blast as always. Thanks for letting me stop by!

~~~~Donna