• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

GT-500 for sale

marie68csmustangs

Wow! very nice car.. And it's close to me - unfortunately, can't afford it :-( I saw a GT350H and a white GT350. I don't know if they were clones or now But, probably were - who would want to take a origonal one out for a drive espically in a Drive Thru...

Marie

still looking for one

Hmmm. Car has blue and gold 1973- "H" issue California plates, it is not advertised as an original, pedigreed, unmolested Shelby GT 500KR (King of the Road)

427 Side oiler is a screamin' engine though...

He's gotta lose that stupid looking decal on the rear spoiler though.
That looks retarded...

luisa2552

still looking for one said:
Hmmm. Car has blue and gold 1973- "H" issue California plates, it is not advertised as an original, pedigreed, unmolested Shelby GT 500KR (King of the Road) quote]

I was thinking the same thing. Seems too good to be true. Wouldn't it be worth more??