• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

GT CS Stripes

Mr. Shelby Guy

I'm looking for the GT/CS side strips. Does anyone know where to get them? If you need to know the color it's white.

Eastcoast

I recently bought 2 sets, both white but I have not had the chance to put either one on yet. They are new(not NOS) because some of those do not fit very well because of age. I put 3 of those on with some diffuculty (ruining 1 along the way). The price for them was around 50$. The guy is on ebay selling them and he lives right near me so I thought I 'd give It a try. Maryland is where he is located if you see it on ebay. I will put 1 set on very soon and I can let you know how it works. I thought it was worth a try since some of the stripe kits are around 75-85$

Dave