• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

SOLD CS For sale/trade?

Status
Not open for further replies.

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Chad,

You stand a much greater chance of selling if you can provide as much info as possible. Specifics like engine, transmission, options, color, condition (paint, body, interior, mechanical) and where the car is located are really key in selling a car. Photos don't hurt either. ;)

OP
OP
G

it has about 2 or 3 rust spots that i have seen, all surface rust, none bigger then the size of a quarter, the motor is a 289 automatic v8, the interior is black leather, almost flawless, as i said it will need some restoration if you are interested and would like some pictures please email me at sedge1234@comcast.net

Calspecialdreamer

What are you looking for in a trade? Another mustang? Also, what are you asking? As the Admin said, we need more details........

Calspecialdreamer

Here are a couple pics I got from Chad. Email him directly for more info. Enjoy.......Oh yea, here is his email address sedge1234@comcast.net

Attachments

• ChadsMustang0002.jpg
    ChadsMustang0002.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 14
OP
OP
G

The pictures conveniently leave out the front fog lights and the most important part--the rear end--while emphasizing strongly the bright white "GT/CS" stripe. Hmmm. Did anyone buy this car yet, and/or have more useful photos? And price?

Thanks,
Jonathan

OP
OP
G

We never got to the cost question. How much do you want for the car??

Status
Not open for further replies.