• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

sad day

rocketeater

As most of you may remember, I had asked you questions about a car on e-bay, and I ended up buying it. So here's my situation- after memorial weekend I was laid off, I just recently (last week) recieved an amazing job opprotunity, the problem is I have to move to NYC for 2 months, then to San Fran. Parking in NYC is WAY too expensive, and I don't think it is practical to expose this car to SFO, the hills, the other idiots driving around- My car would get beetin' up way too much. So after some major considerations, I have decided to sell her, and believe me this was not an easy decision. I tried to post my pics, but the images are too large, and since I don't have access to my home computer (already packed it, DOH!), I only have three pics available to me now.

I have yet to place it in a local Auto Trader mag, and I know I could milk the price of her here in Orange County, CA- but I wanted to let everyone here know before I post in Auto Trader- My intention is not to make money (although that would be nice), but to make sure she goes to a good home. e-mail me for pics (b_thompson3@hotmail.com) or call for more info (949-295-2995).
VIN#: 8R01C148435
65A R 2A 08C 71 2W

She is in great condition, I drive her everyday (only car I own). Also, because I am in the middle of a move, it may take me at least 24 hours in order to get back to you via e-mail. I am moving July 5th for NYC, so she will be garaged at my folk's place- where my dad will fire her up every couple of days, to ensure she stays alive.

This kills me to have to sell her, but it's the only practical thing for me to do.

Sarge

Sorry to hear about having to sell the CS, glad you found employment!!! I agree with the assessment of the situation... Can you post a pic when you get a chance, and give particulars?

Robert

darb

He is asking 25,000 OBO - I attached the pictures he sent me for the rest of the viewers to take a look at.

-Brad

Attachments

• Car1.JPG
    Car1.JPG
    51.7 KB · Views: 16
OP
OP
R

rocketeater

Thanks for posting the pics darb.

In regards to the price, yeah I know it's high, but that is for the local market here in CA (I was told I should sell it for $30K!). It is a lot higher than what I paid for it, and i am not looking to make a quick buck- I am 100% open to any and all offers.