• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Parting out 68

parting out a coule of 68 mustangs ,and various other fords, no CS specific stuff but I do have a lot of 68 parts ,

bish

[quote author=hcsstang link=board=3;threadid=542;start=0#msg2917 date=1060258230]
Wireing harness for hood turn signals?
[/quote]

I just purcased a new set from NPD. It was $22.00 and lidsted as concours correct.

rjw

Wireing harness for hood turn signals?

Likewise, I ordered mine from Mustangs Unlimited. Worked like a charm.

Richard

OP
OP
G

looking for trunk lid and 1/4 ext. for my coupe. And a hood. want shelby or CS/Gt parts. Also looking for a turn signal hood and stock trunk lid. James

OP
OP
G

I am looking for several parts for my 68. Hood,and springs. Headlamp doors, grill shock towers etc.etc. could you let me know what you have or pic would be nice.

Matthew

MArndt2001

Do you have a six cylinder engine for parts?
I am looking for the small clip that is near the front of the valve cover and holds the two aluminium lines.