• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Wanted: GT/CS for me

Ratwip

I know im lame but I'm desperate. And desperate times call for desperate messures. Im looking for a GT/CS around 9-10k in the SF bay area. Must have a rebuilt engine under 50k miles. I know this is alot to ask but this is what I require. Also any sujjestions on how to convince my parents that this car is not just a piece of sheetmetal that they throw away money into would be much appreciated. Feel free to email me also at kenneth@starshippilot.com and my other IM's are over on the left had side over there.

Thanks

I have a 68 gt/cs rebuilt 289 20k ago, has ps,pdb,ac all factory 6,500. for the money you want to spend you could dial this in...

OP
OP
R

Ratwip

Thanks to all the people who contacted me. But I have just got my new GT/CS.

68sunlitgold

Ratwip,
Tell us about it and post some pics if you can. Congrates on your purchase.
Doug