• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

California Special for sale

jerry119

I have a California Special for sale on the auction site, item number 2433097341. It is an easy project car and includes many NOS and very nice used items with the car. I had planned on restoring it, but have too many irons in the fire as it is. There are many pictures and a detailed description of the car's condition in the ad. Thanks for this site. Jerry

[quote author=jerry119 link=board=3;threadid=600;start=0#msg3159 date=1063771613]
I have a California Special for sale on the auction site, item number 2433097341. It is an easy project car and includes many NOS and very nice used items with the car. I had planned on restoring it, but have too many irons in the fire as it is. There are many pictures and a detailed description of the car's condition in the ad. Thanks for this site. Jerry
[/quote]
Please send me pricing information and pictures if available with information on the car.

Thank you.