• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

SOLD Want to purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.

Looking for California Special. Rust free, prefer high option vehicle , real GT, but all considered. Please reply with all information including price. If you are considering selling or know someone who is selling please contact me. Thanks, John Murphy

OP
OP
G

[quote author=John Murphy link=board=3;threadid=630;start=0#msg3355 date=1065561982]
Looking for California Special. Rust free, prefer high option vehicle , real GT, but all considered. Please reply with all information including price. If you are considering selling or know someone who is selling please contact me. Thanks, John Murphy
[/quote]

I have a 4speed, 302 with slightly modified engine. I would like $15K for it but make an offer after you see it.

OP
OP
G

Barry: Sent you an email pertaining to this. Please reply here if you do not receive it. John Murphy

OP
OP
G

I have a true gt/cs with ac,db,ps,289 rebuilt 20k ago.needs some work 6,500.

OP
OP
G

please can u give me anymore info on the mustang i am interested

harper9568

[quote author=Barry Kaye link=board=3;threadid=630;start=0#msg3392 date=1065735572]
[quote author=John Murphy link=board=3;threadid=630;start=0#msg3355 date=1065561982]
[/quote]

I have a 4speed, 302 with slightly modified engine. I would like $15K for it but make an offer after you see it.
[/quote]

I have a HCS all original all options true GT 302 Jcode. Very rare and very good looking. Read My post for more info

OP
OP
G

John I have tryed to email you a couple of times with the discription of my car but the email keeps coming back as no such address
if yo are still intrested in a california special let me know
[I have just the car for you]
Bill curtis

OP
OP
G

Happy Thanksgiving John..

Hope all is well in the Great White 'almost' North.
My GT/CS is still available. Dropped the price to 10K.

Have a good one...

Doug Holland

OP
OP
G

[/quote]

John,

And all others, the CS on page 5 , 4 down is for sale, isn't everything for a price. Original 390 4 sp 63 K, Will fund a Marti Report if that puts some minds at ease, but it is real, Just don't have the time and for that I'm sorry, but to much of a toy for my means.

Dale R

murf104

Time is running out. Reply soon if you are interested in selling your vehicle. Thanks

harper9568

[quote author=murf104 link=board=3;threadid=630;start=0#msg3968 date=1071527574]
Time is running out. Reply soon if you are interested in selling your vehicle. Thanks
[/quote]Jhon I still have my HCS but I am on ebay now with a reserve of $15,000.

Status
Not open for further replies.