• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Hood locks

Eastcoast

I am looking for a set of nice hood locks. If anybody knows of a set and would like to sell them or where I can acquire a set, could you please give me some information.
Thanks
Dave

BrandonB

cobranda has nice stuff too I havnt bought anything from them but I hear that their stuff is pretty good.

Brandon

66 Dearborn HCS

[quote author=Mr. Shelby Guy link=board=3;threadid=642;start=0#msg3485 date=1066865152]
Another place you may want to try is

http://www.mustangokla.com/

It's my local stop for my Mustang supplies and they usually carry high quality parts.
[/quote]

Where in OK are you? I was stationed at Tinker between '94 and '98 and stopped by that shop a few times. One of the friendliest places I ever lived.