• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

License plates frame for new GT/CS

hotrodgrany

I ordered licences plates frames for my 07 GT/CS and here it is, but now I wished I used a different font and is chrome and letters are etched in black, and is of good quality. I posted it here some place. I got it from Autoattire.com.

Attachments

• PICT0565098.JPG
    PICT0565098.JPG
    26.5 KB · Views: 40

JOEGTS

Looks nice! I would be interested in getting one if it had the same style of letters that are on the side of the car.

OP
OP
hotrodgrany

hotrodgrany

Looks nice! I would be interested in getting one if it had the same style of letters that are on the side of the car.
Hay Joe go to the site I mentioned,autoattire.com and they will help you with this as they will do it in a differant font,like that on you car and it looks as though block would work for you, go here:
http:www.autoattire.com/prfichliplfr.html